Modified Clover trousers

Hello! Just a quick summary post here to show you my second pair of trousers! I started off with my modified Clover pattern (more detail on my muslins/fitting process and my first pair here) and went for slightly wider legs which I just traced off a pair of RTW work trousers.

As usual this was a really quick sew! The most complicated but with trousers seems to be the fitting, actually putting them together seems to take no time at all, at least for the Clover which has a simple side zip fastening.

I’m pleased with the result especially having worn them to work today and felt really comfortable in them.

   
 

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Modified Clover trousers

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s